CX Exhibits is committed to providing you with top quality exhibit rentals and a smooth and enjoyable trade show experience. Consider attending a local trade show in Chicago—the city’s prime location and established conference history is enough to attract attendees from around the country.
Chicago, Illinois – Home of Your Next Trade Show Exhibit Display
With 2.7 million residents, Chicago is the third most populous city in the United States, after New York City and Los Angeles. The metropolitan area, known by some as Chicagoland, is home to 9.5 million people and is the third-largest metro area in the United States. Chicago is also known as the Windy City. Walk down Michigan Avenue in the winter time, and you’ll understand.
What Convention Locations Are in Chicago?
The Windy City offers several locations suitable to host trade show events of any size and hosts over 300 every year. The largest facility is McCormick Place, which is comprised of four state-of-the-art buildings, 11 exhibit halls, and 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space. The entire campus is linked by dramatic pedestrian promenades and sky bridges, containing retail shops and other visitor amenities.
Due to its variety of suitable venue options, Chicago is an ideal convention destination. There are even hotels, restaurants, and convenient parking areas near the venues. No matter which facility your exhibit is housed, we will make sure that a representative is onsite to assist you with any finishing touches.
Traveling to Chicago?
Located in the middle of the United States, Chicago is easily accessible from virtually anywhere in the country. The accessibility is also due in part to the thousands of flight options, six class-one railroads, as well as the vast network of major highways. This also makes it one of the most cost-effective cities to travel to in the country.
Featured Trade Shows
Chicago hosts a variety of trade shows including those hosted by professionals in the restaurant, healthcare, and technology industries. Some of the city’s featured trade shows include:
- The National Restaurant Association (NRA): The NRA Show gives attendees the opportunity to explore a wide range of foodservice innovations. Visitors will have the chance to network with industry peers, as well as witness new equipment and learn about recent culinary breakthroughs.
- Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA): The PLMA Trade Show connects buyers from a variety of sectors across the industry. This includes drug chains, supermarkets, importers, exporters, wholesalers, and much more. Exhibitors of all sizes are welcomed, including those from small, medium, and large companies.
- International Society of Technology in Education (ISTE): The ISTE Conference & Expo brings together thousands of educators and educational technology leaders from around the world. Participants are able to discuss, share, and explore technology strategies and resources to help transform the world of learning and education.
- Becker’s Conference: Becker’s Healthcare provides business and legal resources and information to industry leaders in the healthcare industry. The organization hosts several events throughout the year including Becker’s Hospital Review Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference, Becker’s Hospital Review Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, and Becker’s Hospital Review Annual Meeting.
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA): The RSNA joins together professionals from around the world to experience the latest advancements in 3D printing, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence. Attendees can pick from more than 400 educational programs and courses. Exhibitors will have the chance to engage with key professionals and decision makers within the industry.
If you are ready to make preparations for your next event in Chicago, whether a seasoned local or out-of-towner, give us a call today at (504) 464-4070 to request your free quote for our exhibit rentals.